one n' only Perms contain Argan Oil
For sophisticated and sexy curls.
Create sophisticated, sexy, smooth curls with One n Only Perms
Contains argan oil to help moisturize, revive and nourish dry, damaged hair
Balanced formula is gentle on the hair
Provides volume, body and dimension
Controlled processing with natural body heat
Gentle, self-heating formula generates optimum warmth for maximum curl formation and comfort
Conditioning/moisturizing complex ensures shine and manageability
Stop Action formula prevents over-processing on normal hair types
Fresh scent helps eliminate perm odor
Curl results; firmest, longest-lasting, true-to rod-size curls; for styles requiring strong curl support
For Firm Curls
For use on normal, tinted & resistant hair. Provides volume, body and dimension.
1. Gently shampoo hair; rinse and towel-dry.
2. Leave hair damp for water wrapping.
3. Wrap damp hair. DO NOT WRAP WITH LOTION. If hair dries, mist lightly with water.
4. When wrap is completed, lightly mist all wrapped rods with water.
5. Place cotton around hairline and a towel at the nape of the neck.
6. Pour entire contents of activator Part A bottle into Waving Lotion Part B bottle. Shake gently to mix. Mixture will become warm.
7. Apply Waving Lotion to top and underside of each wrapped rod and resaturate.
8. IMPORTANT: To prevent skin irritation, remove cotton and towel and gently blot with water-soaked cotton any areas where lotion may have contacted skin. Replace with fresh cotton and clean towel. Repeat as necessary.
9 PROCESSING: Cover head with plastic cap and clamp in front. Be sure all rods are covered and airtight. Process at room temperature. DO NOT process under dryer or heat lamp.
Normal/Resistant Hair - 20 minutes.
Perm has Stop Action. No test curl is necessary during processing. Perm cannot overprocess on normal hair.
Tinted Hair - 6 minutes.
Perm has a fixed processing time. If hair is very porous, take a test curl after 3 minutes.
1. When processing is complete, rinse hair for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Blot each curl thoroughly.
3. Place cotton around hairline
4. Shake Neutralizer and apply to top and underside of each rod and resaturate. Save approximately ½ oz. of Neutralizer.
5. Wait 5 minutes.
6. Gently remove rods.
7. Apply remaining Neutralizer to unwrapped curls and work through hair for 1 minute.
8. Rinse hair thoroughly.
9. Style as desired.